Nottingham Law School Postgraduate and Professional Open Event
This open event will give you the opportunity to speak to academic staff and find out more about our postgraduate and professional courses.
- From: Wednesday 8 November 2017, 12 pm
- To: Wednesday 8 November 2017, 3.30 pm
- Registration: 12.00 noon onwards
- Location: Newton building, Nottingham Trent University, City campus, Burton Street, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 7 November 2017, 12.00 am
The open event will provide you with the perfect opportunity to find out about studying one of our postgraduate and professional courses. You will be able to:
- discuss your study options and career plans with a relevant academic
- find out more about fees and funding opportunities
- take a look at the University's facilities
Nottingham has plenty of Park and Ride services, a number of which are run alongside the city’s tram service - the parking provision is always generous, and you can expect a tram every ten minutes. We recommend using them, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive. Visit the NET site for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City Campus are:
Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.