Nottingham Law School Professional Courses Open Day
This open day will give you the opportunity to speak to academic staff and find out more about Nottingham Law School professional courses.
At this event, you will be able to:
- Speak to academic staff
- Find out more information about our professional courses
- Take a look around the facilities
- Attend a subject-specific talk.
- From: Saturday 11 November 2017, 9.30 am
- To: Saturday 11 November 2017, 2.30 pm
- Registration: 9.30 am
- Location: Chaucer building, City Campus, 50 Shakespeare Street, NOTTINGHAM, NG1 4FQ
- Booking deadline: Friday 10 November 2017, 12.00 am
This event will cover the below courses:
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distance learning)
- LLM Legal Practice Course
- LLM Legal Practice Course (Part-time)
- LLM Bar Professional Training Course.
50 Shakespeare Street
Nottingham has plenty of Park and Ride services, a number of which are run alongside the city’s tram service - the parking provision is always generous, and you can expect a tram every ten minutes. We recommend using them, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive. Visit the NET site for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City Campus are: