School Direct Development Group
This event will focus on planning & development for both Primary and Secondary School Direct routes and will include a course committee meeting.
- From: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 8.30 am
- To: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 12.30 pm
- Location: Room 012 Ada Byron King building, Nottingham Trent University, Ada Byron King building, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 8.00 pm
This event is suitable for school representatives from both Lead and Partner schools and university staff.
Registration: 9.30 am
Lunch: 12.00 pm
Finish: 12.30 pm
To attend this event you must reserve your place. This event is free to attend.
Ada Byron King building
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
Due to road works on the A453 (J24 from the M1) we suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of termtime)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in termtime)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.