Digital Marketing Spotlight: SEO
Gain professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level.
- From: Thursday 23 November 2017, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 23 November 2017, 4 pm
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 22 November 2017, 12.00 am
Digital Marketing Spotlight: Search Engine Optimization
This workshop goes beyond the basics of digital marketing to give professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level. This workshop is also the first of a new series around digital marketing that will run in parallel to the Elevator programme.
- understand how SEO and its technical foundations works to increase your visibility and sales
- understand how to use on page and off page promotion to boost your business profile
- learn how to measure and analyse data from Google Analytics
- work with peers to improve your online voice to make your digital marketing channels prosper.
Impression Digital will facilitate Digital Marketing Spotlight: Impression Digital is a Nottingham and London based digital marketing agency that has won many awards. They have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques to best effect and combine that with forward-thinking approaches which make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
Any queries? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
This event is now fully booked.
Digital Marketing Spotlight: SEO will be back in the next Elevator workshop series, which starts in the new year.
Reserve your place for this workshop in series 3 by letting the Big House team know your interest.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL