BA Year 3 - Specific Briefing Event
The event provides important information about the particular requirements, areas of focus and expectations for the practice. This shared understanding really helps to ensure that the placement will be a success. School Tutors have the option of attending this event, or a twilight event at a school in Mansfield.
- From: Monday 4 December 2017, 1.15 pm
- To: Monday 4 December 2017, 3.30 pm
- Location: The Pavilion, Room 025/026, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Friday 1 December 2017, 4.00 pm
This event is specific to the stage of the trainee you will be working with as School Tutor – ie, PGCE trainees on Placement B.
This event is suitable for tutors, staff and mentors from NTU partnership schools.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of termtime)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in termtime)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.