Legal Advice Centre SME Support: Disability in the Workplace
Enabling Innovation - Legal support for SMEs
Apologies but this event has now been cancelled.
A free seminar to support SMEs on how to comply with relevant legislation. What are reasonable adjustments? The practical implications of employing someone with an identified disability?
- From: Friday 8 December 2017, 8.30 am
- To: Friday 8 December 2017, 10 am
- Registration: 8.30 am
- Location: Room 3705, Chaucer Building, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Thursday 7 December 2017, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
We invite local small and medium organisations from the D2N2 area (Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire) to get involved with the new Enabling Innovation programme.
Disability in the Workplace & Reasonable Adjustments
This breakfast seminar for SMEs aims help you be up to date on various legal aspects of your business. Join the Enabling Innovation and Legal Advice teams for the third in a series seminars aimed at supporting your enterprise to innovate.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- How can you make sure your enterprise and comply with relevant legislation
- What are reasonable adjustments and how to identify them
- The practical implications of employing someone with an identified disability.
This event is free to attend, but attendees must register in advance.
Enabling Innovation is a three-year collaboration between Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham, and the University of Derby to support SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to innovate. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Registration from 8.30 pm with refreshments
Event to close at 10.00 am
To book please click the 'Reserve your place' button above and complete the short online booking process.
If you have any queries in the meantime please contact Carlota Gonzalez Laynez from the Enabling Innovation team:
0115 848 4174
Legal Advice Centre Seminar Series
This event is part of a series of events aimed at support SMEs to innovate. Sign up to more below:
Getting started! - 21 September 2017
IP for Designer makers - 4 October 2017
Getting paid - 3 November 2017
Disability in the workplace – reasonable adjustments - 8 December 2017