Join us for an energising Tai Chi session on the beautiful Boots Library roof at City Campus.
- From: Tuesday 5 December 2017, 1 pm
- To: Tuesday 5 December 2017, 2 pm
- Location: Meet at NTSU gym reception, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4GH,
- Cost: Free for NTU Active members or £4
- Download this event to your calendar
An ancient Chinese art form practised for defence training and health benefits. This fitness class is an all over body workout and is also great for rehabilitation from sports injury, for enhancing energy levels and for supporting stress management. The exercises will build core body strength and resilience, realign posture and aid balance and breathing.
This session will be run at on the boots Library Rooftop Garden (subject to weather), please meet the instructor at City gym reception.
For booking information, click here.
Nottingham, NG1 4GH