Designing for Flexibility: Exploring developments in “hybrid” (blended) learning at NTU
CADQ and TILT welcomed colleagues to this half day symposium to showcase the development of flexible courses and online resources at NTU.
- From: Thursday 14 December 2017, 9 am
- To: Thursday 14 December 2017, 2.30 pm
- Location: Forum Level 1, Newton Building, City Campus,
- Booking deadline: Monday 11 December 2017, 10.30 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This half-day symposium showcased the development of blended courses and online resources at NTU, highlighting the value of such approaches and what is involved in creating and delivering them. It explored delivery modes which combine campus-based, off-site and online learning in new ways, including for Degree Apprenticeships and other workforce development programmes.
There were opportunities to discuss ideas and experiences with colleagues from across the University and to find out about newly-available elearning production services.
To access resources from this event please click here.