Elevator - North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series
Take a fresh look into where your business is now, where you want it to get to and what you need to do in order to get it there.
- From: Friday 26 January 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Friday 26 January 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: North East Derbyshire Council Offices, 2013 Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6NG,
- Booking deadline: Thursday 25 January 2018, 10.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This series is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Refresh your business plan and ideas for growth using the Business Model Canvas. Clarify what works, what doesn’t, where you want to get to and how you will get there. This fast-paced day is for everyone from start-ups to established businesses looking to grow, pivot or simply map their current position in relation to competitors.
Participants of this workshop are offered two one-hour mentoring sessions with a business mentor.
This first workshop underpins the rest of the Elevator series, and is recommended for businesses seeking more in depth, structured business growth support.
In Business Refresh, you will:
- complete your business model canvas to map out current business situation
- explore how you want your business to evolve and identify the challenges blocking that growth
- meet other businesses on the same journey
- understand more about the Elevator programme and other NTU SME support services.
Any queries? Contact us at email@example.com
The Elevator North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series is delivered in partnership with North East Derbyshire Council and Invest Mansfield & Ashfield.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Photograph courtesy of Ellen Tobin.
Chesterfield, S42 6NG