Nottingham Institute of Education postgraduate teacher training and education open event - 24th January 2018
Are you thinking about using your degree and experience to teach? Or are you looking into postgraduate or professional courses in the area of education? Come along to our open event, meet the lecturers, and get more information about our courses.
- From: Wednesday 24 January 2018, 12 pm
- To: Wednesday 24 January 2018, 3.30 pm
- Registration: 12 pm onwards
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 24 January 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
During the event you will be able to talk to staff about the courses in more detail, and find out about course content, modules, entry requirements, fees and funding, and modes of study. Staff will be on hand to answer your questions.
The open event will run from 12 pm until 3.30 pm and will enable you to learn more about the following teaching and education courses:
- PGCE Primary and Secondary School Direct Training Programmes (Salaried and Non-Salaried)
- PGCE Early Years Initial Teacher Training
- Assessment Only Routes into Teaching
- PGCE Post-Compulsory Education and Training
- Education Support
- Masters for Educational Professionals
- Continuing Professional Development in Education
Train to Teach at Nottingham Trent University
A Train to Teach Roadshow will be taking place at NTU at the same time as the open event. The event provide you with a wealth of information on how to get into teaching and how to apply for training in your region.
Train to Teach are introducing a new free event, exclusively for students, in conjunction with this Roadshow.
The Skills Workshop will run from 10am - 12pm at Nottingham Trent University. A team of Early Engagement and Premier Plus advisers will be on hand to give you advice and support on a range of topics including skills test preparation, interview skills and finance options. There will be activities on how to gain and evidence school experience which will lead into a personal statement writing session, and information on selecting the right provider.
Please note that you will need to register separately for this event. For more information and to book your place, please click here.
The postcode for our Clifton campus is NG11 8NS. Ample parking is available on site for all our visitors.
Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.