The future of construction: meeting tomorrow’s challenges
Delivered by industry experts, this seminar highlights the recent applications, emerging trends, and new technology within the UK’s construction industry.
- From: Tuesday 30 January 2018, 9 am
- To: Tuesday 30 January 2018, 12 pm
- Location: Room 015, Djanogly International Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Clarendon Street, Nottingham, NG1 5JD
Ideal for property and construction students, both undergraduate and postgraduate (full and part-time), this event aims to enhance your understanding of delivering projects in a client centric environment.
By attending this seminar, you will:
- have an increased aware of the latest sector trends and demands;
- be inspire to plan for the future of the construction industry; and
- have a better understanding of real-life client needs.
The event will also highlight the importance of Charted Institute membership, and maintaining your professional development after graduate.
This event is open to staff and students at Nottingham Trent University, no prior booking required.
Each guest speaker will give a short talk and followed by the opportunity for the audience to participate in a Q&A with the industry experts.
For all enquires about this event please email Farah Shahrin, lecturer in Construction Management at NTU or call +44 (0)115 848 2980
Our City Campus is located in Nottingham city centre. There are a number of public car parks within a short walk from the University – Trinity Square and Talbot Street. There is also limited metered on-street parking on Chaucer and Shakespeare Streets.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City Campus are: