BA (Hons) Primary Education Interview Day
BA (Hons) Primary Education Interview day.
- From: Wednesday 28 February 2018, 9.45 am
- To: Wednesday 28 February 2018, 4 pm
- Location: Ada Byron King building, Room 002, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Monday 26 February 2018, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This event is for applicants who have been invited to an interview for BA Primary Education at Nottingham Trent University.
9.45 am Arrival and document check followed by optional campus tour with student ambassadors
10.45 am Welcome and introductory talk from the Admissions Tutor and student ambassadors
11.15 am English test for applicants
12 pm - 1 pm Break for lunch which may be purchased if desired from the Pavilion building
1 pm Applicants assemble for group presentations
2 pm onwards Individual interviews lasting approximately 15 minutes
3 pm Earliest finish time for the day.
To book your place, please click the 'reserve your place' button.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
Due to road works on the A453 (J24 from the M1) we suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.