Digital Marketing Spotlight: Pay Per Click
Elevator - digital marketing miniseries
Improve your return on advertising spend through data-driven, results-focused PPC management.
- From: Thursday 8 February 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 8 February 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 7 February 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop is open to small and medium businesses in the creative or digital industries. Your business must be in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
An investment in any form of paid advertising should always yield positive results and this workshop will break down the steps to make that happen. This event is the first of a new mini-series, designed for creative and digital businesses that want to take their digital marketing to the next level.
- boost visibility of your business online and grow your audience
- improve your return on advertising spend through data-driven, results-focused PPC management
- understand how PPC can be a powerful part of converting prospects into sales and retaining customers in the long term.
Impression Digital will facilitate the Digital Marketing Spotlight miniseries. Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
Digital Marketing Spotlight miniseries
Take an in depth look at four aspects of your digital marketing strategy. Make the most out of your resources, so you can stand out in the digital sphere. Join us for:
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch with the Big House team to join the waiting list for this event at email@example.com.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL