Research Entrepreneurship Workshop
Become an expert life sciences entrepreneur
If you would like to explore how to translate your research into a scalable business solving significant healthcare challenges, then this workshop is the perfect place to start.
- From: Monday 5 February 2018, 2 pm
- To: Wednesday 7 February 2018, 5 pm
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Monday 5 February 2018, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop will teach you the tools and techniques to commercialise your research and explore your own life sciences or healthcare related start-up business idea.
It is not essential to have a well-explored business idea to participate. The aim of this workshop is to help you gain insights into the commercial potential of your research.
Key tools and techniques you'll learn:
- Lean startup methodology
- Business model innovation
- Telling your story
This three half-day workshop is being delivered at Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, by BioCity and is open to all NTU staff who's research is related to life sciences.
If you are interested in participating, book your place, or if you have any further questions, contact the Medical Technologies and Advanced Materials theme lead, Professor John Hunt at email@example.com.