Building Stronger Sales
Elevator - North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series
Improve your capacity of gaining new clients and potential investors through writing effective sales proposals and delivering knock-out pitches.
- From: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: North East Derbyshire Council Offices, 2013 Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6NG,
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 20 March 2018, 10.00 pm
This series is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire .See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
This session is for those that want gain new clients and potential investors by learning more about networking, writing sales proposals and delivering knock-out pitches. Understand the ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ to converting contacts into clients and turning your initial connection into a profitable venture.
In Building Stronger Sales, you will:
- build skills and approaches for effective selling – including developing and using high-gain questions
- learn how to write strong sales proposals and deliver effective pitches
- get strategies for managing objections
- find out about closing techniques and advancing clients along the sales process.
Oakridge Centre's Adam Robertson, the facilitator for Building Stronger Sales, has extensive experience with sales and marketing management, sales coaching, and the bid process. Adam understands the needs of small and medium sized enterprises and has worked with a number of organisations across a wide range of sectors including the creative and digital industries.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elevator North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series is delivered in partnership with North East Derbyshire Council and Invest Mansfield & Ashfield. This series is open to creative or digital SMEs based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Photograph courtesy of Ellen Tobin.
Chesterfield, S42 6NG