Digital Marketing Spotlight: Optimising your Website
Elevator - digital marketing miniseries
Explore ways in which your website can work better for you and make the most out of existing traffic to your website.
- From: Wednesday 7 March 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Wednesday 7 March 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 6 March 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Explore ways in which your website can work better for you and make the most out of existing traffic to your website. This workshop is a part of a new Digital Marketing mini-series for creative and digital SMEs to take their digital marketing to the next level.
- understand how to analyse your existing website’s performance
- identify how to enhance its design to improve your lead generation and sales online
- learn how to use web analytics to monitor user behaviour and increase conversations.
Impression Digital will facilitate the Digital Marketing Spotlight miniseries. Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
Digital Marketing Spotlight miniseries
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch with the Big House team to join the waiting list for this event at email@example.com.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL