Elevator - North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series
Learn the fundamentals tools, theories and strategies for great marketing.
- From: Thursday 1 March 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 1 March 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: THiNK, Cobden Chambers, off Pelham St, Nottingham, NG1 2ED,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 28 February 2018, 10.00 pm
This seriesis open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire .See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Refine your marketing communication strategies and brand message through a series of exercises to articulate what your organisation stands for and how you communicate this to the wider world.
In this workshop you will:
- refine your brand message by looking at how to put your brand into words, articulate your brand promise and the ‘so what’ of that promise
- advance your marketing communication strategy through an in depth look at the 3 m’s of market, message and medium in relation to your business
- formulate an action plan of how to quickly put content of workshop into practice in your business.
The workshop will be run by MetaValue a London-based strategy and growth consultancy with a strong track record in helping SME and start-up businesses unlock their full potential. The workshops will be delivered by co-founder Meeta Thareja who brings strong experience in marketing, communications and PR. She has worked with brands such as Intel, Adobe and Sony Ericsson and advised on SME marketing and customer development for a number of organisations.
Any queries? Contact us at email@example.com
The Elevator North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series is delivered in partnership with North East Derbyshire Council and Invest Mansfield & Ashfield.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Photograph courtesy of Ellen Tobin.
This workshop is fully booked. Let us know your interest and we'll add you to the waiting list.