Innovate UK Digital Business Drop-in
Elevator - Tech series
Join The Big House, Innovate UK and Knowledge Transfer Network for the Digital Business Drop-in to find out about relevant support for digital businesses.
- From: Thursday 19 April 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 19 April 2018, 3 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 12.00 am
This Digital Drop-In is designed to help digital companies learn more about the Innovate UK family — including the Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network — and many other organisations offering support to UK-based businesses across all sectors.
Speakers will highlight a range of upcoming opportunities and the benefits of engagement for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions, working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you'll be able to:
- discover more about the various forms of support available from Innovate UK
- meet advisors who can help you navigate the innovation landscape, as well as make valuable business introductions
- hear about free support from Nottingham Trent University through the Big House programme, and learn how it can support your digital business
- learn how the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) and Digital Catapult work with businesses
- introduce your own digital business to others via three-minute showcasing presentations
- network with other businesses.
If you are interested in giving a three-minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day.
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
- You can bring a maximum of two slides with you on a USB.
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
Elevator Tech series
This workshop is part of the new Elevator Tech series, designed for businesses in the digital and technology sectors within Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. Workshops include:
9.30 am -12 pm: Morning session
12.30 pm - 1.30 pm: Buffet lunch
2 pm - 3pm: 1-2-1 meetings available with KTN and Big House business advisors.
If your digital or creative business is based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire, The Big House will send you more information on how to register for the wider support programme closer to the event.
The Big House
This event is being hosted and delivered in partnership with Nottingham Trent University and the Big House programme that provides free support to creative and digital individuals or businesses in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
The Big House programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.