Early Years Initial Teacher Training Mentor Training Event
This workshop will provide opportunity for our EYITT mentors to explore the role of setting based mentor, discuss the processes and documentation to support trainees in settings and the EYITT trainees role and responsibility.
- From: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 5 pm
- To: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 7.30 pm
- Location: Ada Byron King Building, Room 015, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Monday 16 April 2018, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This event will also provide an opportunity to network and share good practice with others in the Early Years sector.
There is a lot of debate and research regarding best practice in teaching and learning in the early years. The Early Years Foundation Stage 2017 supports play-based teaching and learning, this session will support mentors and trainees to reflect upon and consider effective practice for children in the early years, considering their own approach and practice.
To book on to this event, please click the 'reserve your place' button.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
Due to road works on the A453 (J24 from the M1) we suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.