Business Model Canvas
Take a fresh look into where your business is now, where you want it to get to and what you need to do in order to get it there.
- From: Wednesday 23 May 2018, 1 pm
- To: Wednesday 23 May 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 12.45 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BT
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 22 May 2018, 12.00 am
Refresh your business plan and ideas for growth using the Business Model Canvas. Clarify what works, what doesn’t, where you want to get to and how you will get there. This fast-paced day is for everyone from start-ups to established businesses looking to grow, pivot or simply map their current position in relation to competitors.
- complete your business model canvas to map out current business situation
- explore how you want your business to evolve and identify the challenges blocking that growth
- meet other businesses on the same journey
- understand more about the Elevator programme and other NTU SME support services.
This workshop is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Any queries? Contact us at email@example.com or call 0115 848 4297
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project, provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established business wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed. #TheBigHouse #ERDF