Creating Content for Digital PR
Elevator - North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series
Ensure that your creative content is up to scratch to improve your digital marketing and online performance.
- From: Tuesday 15 May 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 15 May 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: North East Derbyshire Council Offices, 2013 Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6NG,
- Booking deadline: Monday 14 May 2018, 10.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Successful marketing is underpinned by great content. This practical workshop will teach SMEs with a low budget and limited resources how they can make video and write copy that is appealing, engaging and useful to your target audience.
The day will be split into two sessions
Morning Session will focus on creating written copy and will be led by Impression Digital, an award winning digital marketing agency.
Afternoon Session will show you how producing video on a budget either in-house or by contracting out. This part of the day will be led by Colab Creation, a specialist video production agency.
- earn links, coverage and recognition
- boost your website’s authority, traffic and sales
- take an idea or data and make it into something visually appealing, engaging and useful to your target audience
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elevator North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series is delivered in partnership with North East Derbyshire Council and Invest Mansfield & Ashfield.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Chesterfield, S42 6NG