Digital Marketing Spotlight: Search Engine Optimisation
Elevator - digital marketing miniseries
Gain professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level.
- From: Thursday 3 May 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 3 May 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Thursday 3 May 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop is open to creative or digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Go beyond the basics of digital marketing to give professional knowledge and tools that take your online marketing practices around Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to the next level. This workshop is a last of a new Digital Marketing mini-series for creative and digital SMEs.
- understand how SEO and its technical foundations works to increase your visibility and sales
- understand how to use on page and off page promotion to boost your business profile
- learn how to measure and analyse data from Google Analytics
- work with peers to improve your online voice to make your digital marketing channels prosper.
Impression Digital will facilitate the Digital Marketing Spotlight miniseries. Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
Digital Marketing Spotlight miniseries
Take an in depth look at four aspects of your digital marketing strategy. Make the most out of your resources, so you can stand out in the digital sphere. Join us for:
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL