Fashion Knitwear Design Catwalk Show and Exhibition (6 pm show)
Please note this is a ticketed event
Be the first to see the latest work by our final year BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles students, as they present their final collections to the public in a special catwalk show.
- From: Wednesday 23 May 2018, 6 pm
- To: Wednesday 23 May 2018, 7.30 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Cost: £6 - £10
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 23 May 2018, 6.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
2018 marks 175 years of art and design education here at Nottingham Trent University (NTU), since the formation of the Nottingham Government School of Design in 1843. Mindful of this heritage, and its impact on creativity and innovation, we take this moment to celebrate the next generation of designers.
This show is accompanied by a product exhibition of work by:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles
- BA (Hons) Fashion Accessory Design
Industry and press tickets
Fashion industry professionals wishing to receive a priority ticket for the catwalk show, please email us and specify your:
- company name
- number of tickets
Tickets for schools, colleges, and the general public
General tickets for this catwalk show are available from EventBrite.
- Seated: £10
- Concession seated: £8
- Standing: £6
Tickets are also available for the:
- Fashion Knitwear Design Catwalk Show on Wednesday 23 May at 8.15 pm - buy ticket(s)
- Fashion Design Catwalk Show on Thursday 24 May at 6 pm - buy ticket(s)
- Fashion Design Catwalk Show on Thursday 24 May at 8.15 pm - buy ticket(s)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable between shows.
Art and Degree Summer Show
This event is part of the Art and Design Summer Show. Take a look at the full line-up of events on the Show website.
Keep up to date
You can keep up to date with the work-in-progress by visiting the specially created online social media hub, or by using the hashtag #NTUDegreeShow.
For all enquiries about this event, please email us or call +44 (0)115 848 8430.
Image: Abigail Coop, BA (Hons) Fashion Knitwear Design and Knitted Textiles, 2017
Visit our Maps and travel section to find out how to get to the Newton building on our City Campus