PGCE Placement A - Regional Moderation Event
The events are an essential part of the Quality Assurance process, and enable school colleagues, working with Tutors from other schools and members of the University team, to complete a moderation of their trainees’ files and their practice. This informs both target setting and their assessment of the trainee.
- From: Wednesday 16 May 2018, 4 pm
- To: Wednesday 16 May 2018, 5.45 pm
- Location: Kingsway Primary School, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 7FH
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 15 May 2018, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This event is specific to the stage of the trainee you will be working with as School Tutor – ie, BA Year 4 trainees.
1.15 pm – refreshments
1.30 pm – 3.00 pm moderation
This event is suitable for tutors, staff and mentors from NTU partnership schools.
Street parking is available nearby.