Commercial law advice
Free legal advice on how to protect your business
Nottingham Law School Legal Advice Centre based at Nottingham Trent University are holding a series of drop-in sessions where the local community can access free Legal advice on a range of commercial law issues. Advice will be given by our Supervising Solicitor, assisted by a select group of Nottingham Law School students.
- From: Wednesday 27 June 2018, 2 pm
- To: Wednesday 27 June 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 2 pm
- Location: Chaucer building, Legal Advice Centre, Nottingham Law School, Nottingham, NG1 5LP
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 27 June 2018, 1.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
At this drop-in session you will be provided with free legal advice on issues relating to commercial law.
The type of legal issues this drop-in event will cover include:
- Business legal structures
- Terms and conditions of business
- Contractual disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Customer/Supplier disputes
- Intellectual property advice
- Business debt advice & insolvency
Advice will be given by one of our Supervising Solicitor's or Legal Officer's, assisted by a select group of Nottingham Law School students.
Each slot will last for 30 minutes. All advice will be provided in the strictest confidence.
This session will be ran by Ashley Fredericks, Supervising Solicitor at the NLS Legal Advice Centre.
Those seeking advice are asked to bring a utility bill from the last three months and a current formal photo ID, such as a passport or driving licence.
Contact us by telephone +44 (0)115 848 4262 or email to register your interest.
A small number of slots will be available to book in advance for each session. Both bookings and drop-ins will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. If the team is unable to see someone due to high demand, they will be directed to other sources of help.
Legal Advice Centre
Nottingham Law School