Embedding Innovation in your Business
Elevator - Tech series
Digital businesses need to be adaptable, agile, and ahead of the innovation curve. This workshop provides a number of methodologies that can be used to embed innovation and creativity into the fabric of your business.
- From: Thursday 28 June 2018, 10 am
- To: Thursday 28 June 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.45 am
- Location: Discovery Building, Bio City, Pennyfoot St, Nottingham, NG1 1GF,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 27 June 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This dynamic workshop gives you the tools and techniques to embed processes in your business, helping you to improve agility and stay ahead of the curve. These methodologies include the Basadur Profile, Lego Serious Play©, problem laddering, and the application of five-day sprints to answer business questions and test ideas.
These techniques will help you to minimise failure, adjust your processes, and get products to market more quickly. Your employees will be better able to solve business problems and make effective decisions, improving staff satisfaction and retention.
- build adaptable, agile teams, to improve your market visibility and impact
- streamline your creative thinking to find effective business solutions
- understand the Basadur profile and its implications for your business
- develop your familiarity with cutting-edge business methodologies, including Lego Serious Play©, problem laddering, and five-day sprints.
As a participant, you’ll be required to complete the Basadur profile prior to the workshop, in order to better understand your problem-solving tendencies.
This workshop will be run by Jonathan Bannister of Make Happy – a creative marketing and innovation consultancy. Make Happy guide their clients in designing new products and services, whilst building powerful marketing strategies, campaigns and teams to support the launches.
Elevator Tech series
This workshop is part of the new Elevator Tech series, designed for businesses in the digital and technology sectors within Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. Workshops include:
- Building the Business Case - 6 June 2018
- Going Global - 18 September 2018
- and an Investment Readiness miniseries - October 2018
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support to Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas and nurturing start-ups to working with established business aiming for growth, our partner network provides specialist support. Access grants, one-to-one mentoring, networking events and tailored workshops, to help build the contacts, skills and knowledge you’ll need to succeed. #TheBigHouse #ERDF