Optimising Your Website
Elevator - North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire series
Explore how digital marketing can make your website work better for you so you can get the most out of your existing traffic.
- From: Thursday 7 June 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Thursday 7 June 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15
- Location: Mansfield Civic Centre, Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 7BH
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 6 June 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop is open to those working for creative or digital small-and-medium-enterprises based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. See our eligibility criteria and definitions.
Explore ways in which your website can work better for you and make the most out of existing traffic to your website. This workshop will help you to draw on your knowledge of your audience and your margins to identify areas for improvement. This full day event be facilitated by Impression Digital.
- understand how to analyse your existing website’s performance
- identify how to enhance its design to improve your lead generation and sales online
- learn how to use web analytics to monitor user behaviour and increase conversations.
Based in Nottingham and London, Impression is a digital marketing agency that have won many awards and have recently been listed in The Drum's Top 100 UK independent agencies. Impression have built a team of digital experts with a creative edge, able to utilise existing digital marketing techniques and bring in forward-thinking approaches to make the most of new technologies and creative processes.
The Big House
The Big House supports the growth of creative and digital enterprises in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Nottingham Business School runs the Elevator workshops and can give small and medium enterprises financial support through the Elevator grants as part of The Big House programme. The Big House is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will run until 2019.
Any queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chesterfield Road South