PGCE and school direct teacher training drop-in
Have you considered using your degree and experience to become a teacher? There has never been a better time, with generous bursaries to help you study.
Come along to our drop-in event to meet the lecturers and receive more information about School Direct or our PGCEs in Primary and Secondary Education before finalising your decision about training with us.
- From: Wednesday 13 June 2018, 4 pm
- To: Wednesday 13 June 2018, 6.30 pm
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, Newton building, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 13 June 2018, 10.00 am
Drop in anytime between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
During the drop-in session you will be able to talk to staff about the courses in more detail, and to find out about course content, modules, entry requirements, and modes of study. Academic staff will be on hand to answer your questions.
The drop-in session will run from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm, and will enable you to learn more about the following Teaching courses:
- PGCE Primary
- PGCE Secondary
- School Direct Training Programme (salaried and non-salaried)
- PGCE Early Years Teacher Training
- PGCE Post-Compulsory Education and Training
Nottingham has plenty of Park and Ride services, a number of which are run alongside the city’s tram service - the parking provision is always generous, and you can expect a tram every ten minutes. We recommend using them, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive. Visit the NET site for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City Campus are:
Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.