Marketing Strategy & Marketing Planning
Enabling Innovation - Digital Marketing Series
Join the Innovation Management and Leadership Hub for a double-bill event on developing a marketing strategy for your business and learning how to build that strategy to work best for you!
- From: Thursday 26 July 2018, 9 am
- To: Thursday 26 July 2018, 3.30 pm
- Registration: 8:45am
- Location: N52B, Newton Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Cost: Free
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 25 July 2018, 5.00 pm
Enabling Innovation are dedicating a day to Marketing Strategy and Marketing Planning for small and medium business owners. This event will be split into two parts.
The morning will comprise of a Marketing Strategy workshop. There will be a networking lunch at midday and we will then commence with the second session on Marketing Planning at 12:30. Tea and coffee available throughout the day.
Session 1: Marketing Strategy, 9am – 12pm
- Developing a robust marketing strategy is fundamental to your success as a business. This interactive workshop will give you the insight, structure and tools to enable you to create a clear strategy with actionable objectives and marketing strategy framework that you leave with an action-list to take away and develop further. Including:
- An understanding of ‘what is a marketing strategy’ and how it fits with your business plan and commercial aspirations
- Knowledge of your marketing proposition, audience and opportunities
- Clear concept of your objectives, outline strategy and actions
Session 2: Marketing Planning, 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Now you have your Marketing Strategy - how will you build an effective marketing campaign? By planning! Our interactive professional workshop will show you how to build on your marketing strategy framework and create a robust, effective and tangible marketing communication plan that reaches the right markets to grow your business sustainably!
The workshop will cover:
- Learn the best routes to market so that your business is visible to your hottest potential customers
- An understanding of what your marketing plan will include, and how to deliver the plan for optimum success
- A Marketing Plan for you to build - document
- Clear concept of your activities, marketing channels and actions
Theses sessions will be facilitated by Brighter Direction. Their expert marketing and analysis team have over 11 years’ experience in developing tangible and effective strategies for organisations across the globe. They have worked with organisations large and small across a range of sectors
8.45 - Arrival and registration
9.00 - Session 1 - Marketing Strategy
12.00 - Lunch
12.30 - Session 2 - Marketing Planning
15.30 - Event close
This event is free to attend, but attendees must register in advance. In order to attend this event you must be eligible for support from the Enabling Innovation Programme, which supports SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Enabling Innovation is a three-year collaboration between Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham, and the University of Derby to support SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to innovate. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
To find out more about this event, and others planned. Please contact the Enabling Innovation team:
+44 115 84 88904