ARES School Research Conference
The annual ARES Research Conference will showcase some of the interesting and diverse research currently undertaken by staff and PhD students. The conference will include presentations from internal and external speakers and a poster display.
- From: Friday 28 September 2018, 9 am
- To: Friday 28 September 2018, 5 pm
- Location: Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Booking deadline: Thursday 20 September 2018, 5.00 pm
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
For all enquiries please email Jillian Labadz, Postgraduate Research Tutor in Environmental Science or call +44(0)115 848 5217
This event is free to attend. You can register by clicking the 'Reserve your place' link above.
Free parking is available.
Brackenhurst is located roughly 14 miles north-east of Nottingham city centre – the campus postcode is NG25 0QF.
- From the North Exit the M1 motorway at Junction 28, and head along the A38 towards Mansfield. Follow the A617 towards Newark, and then the A612 towards Southwell and Nottingham. Our Brackenhurst Campus will be on your left.
- From the South Due to major roadworks on the A453 from Junction 24 of the M1, we recommend that you avoid this route. The A1, A52, A46 and A612 all offer good alternatives.
- From the West Follow the A52 Nottingham Ring Road onto the A6011, then turn onto the A612. Our Brackenhurst Campus is about 10 miles along, on your right.
- From the East Head along the A1, A46 or A17 to Newark, then the A617 to Mansfield, before picking up the A612 to Southwell and Nottingham. Our Brackenhurst Campus will be on your left.