Business Model Canvas
Elevator - workshops for creative and digital businesses
Take a fresh look into where your business is now, where you want it to get to and what you need to do in order to get it there.
- From: Friday 14 September 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Friday 14 September 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Thursday 13 September 2018, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Refresh your business plan and ideas for growth using the Business Model Canvas. Clarify what works, what doesn’t, where you want to get to and how you will get there. This fast-paced day is for everyone from start-ups to established businesses looking to grow, pivot or simply map their current position in relation to competitors.
In this workshop, you will:
- complete your business model canvas to map out current business situation
- explore how you want your business to evolve and identify the challenges blocking that growth
- meet other businesses on the same journey
- understand more about the Elevator programme and other NTU SME support services.
Business Model Canvas is the start of a new the Elevator series from The Big House programme. This free workshop is specifically for creative and digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. Get the support you need to grow by joining us on our next events:
- Marketing 101
- Managing for Rapid Growth
- Employing for the First Time
- Building Stronger Sales
- Embedding Innovation in your Business
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL