TILT Workshop - Pedagogic Research: Planning for Publication
TILT's Innovative Pedagogy Group warmly invites you to join this afternoon session on how to get started in publishing your pedagogic research.
- From: Tuesday 25 September 2018, 1 pm
- To: Tuesday 25 September 2018, 3 pm
- Location: City Campus,
- Booking deadline: Friday 21 September 2018, 12.00 pm
Pedagogic Research: Planning for Publication
This workshop is aimed at staff who have already completed (or are near completion of) a piece of pedagogic research and would like to explore how to enhance their research profiles & plan for publication
- Identify your publishing goals
- Define & analyse the barriers to publication
- Identify & evaluate possible solutions to removing the barriers using project management tools
- Formulate personal & team strategies to promote successful publication of your research
- Build your confidence & motivation in developing your research profile
To register for this event please click on 'Reserve your place' above or below.