Digital Marketing, Digital Security and E-Commerce
Enabling Innovation - Digital Marketing Series
Join the Innovation Management and Leadership Hub for a double-bill event on digital marketing and the security implementations surrounding it
- From: Wednesday 31 October 2018, 9 am
- To: Wednesday 31 October 2018, 3.30 pm
- Registration: 8.45 am
- Location: Newton Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 30 October 2018, 5.00 pm
Enabling Innovation are dedicating a day to Digital Marketing, Digital Security and E-Commerce for small and medium business owners. This event will be split into two parts.
The morning will comprise of a Digital Marketing workshop. There will be a networking lunch at midday and we will then commence with the second session on Digital Security and E-Commerce. Tea and coffee available throughout the day.
Session 1: Digital Marketing, 9am – 12pm
In today’s business environment digital marketing is a necessary and important component of the marketing mix. Driven by content marketing and reflects a number of channels, including – Social Media, Blogging, Video, PR, Direct Marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, Webinars, and many more… This interactive workshop will help you:
- understand the elements and scope of digital marketing and how you can tap into the best channel for your business and sector
- Understand the methodology that makes a digital marketing campaign successful, and what doesn’t.
- Be able to create a clear action plan for your digital marketing tactics
Session 2: Digital Security and E-Commerce, 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Cyber security is becoming a more topical and necessary concern for marketing departments to understand in the digital age. Our interactive workshop will help you to identify risks that come with digital marketing and activities, as well as create a clear process to protect your business, or plan for any upcoming issues that may arise in the future. Overview:
- Cyber Security & Ecommerce risks
- Small Business cases – protecting your interests and data
- Framework processes you can put into place
- Creating a Crisis plan for future protection and mitigation
Theses sessions will be facilitated by Brighter Direction. Their expert marketing and analysis team have over 11 years’ experience in developing tangible and effective strategies for organisations across the globe. They have worked with organisations large and small across a range of sectors
8.45 - Arrival and registration
9.00 - Session 1 - Digital Marketing
12.00 - Lunch
12.30 - Session 2 - Digital Security and E-Commerce
15.30 - Event close
This event is free to attend, but attendees must register in advance. In order to attend this event you must be eligible for support from the Enabling Innovation Programme, which supports SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Enabling Innovation is a three-year collaboration between Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham, and the University of Derby to support SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire to innovate. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
To find out more about this event, and others planned. Please contact the Enabling Innovation team:
+44 115 84 88904