Elevator - workshops for creative and digital businesses
Learn the fundamentals tools, theories and strategies for great marketing.
- From: Tuesday 9 October 2018, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 9 October 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Monday 8 October 2018, 12.00 am
Refine your marketing communication strategies and brand message through a series of exercises to articulate what your organisation stands for and how you communicate this to the wider world.
In this workshop you will:
- refine your brand message by looking at how to put your brand into words, articulate your brand promise and the ‘so what’ of that promise
- advance your marketing communication strategy through an in depth look at the 3 m’s of market, message and medium in relation to your business
- understand segmentation, targeting and you current positioning in relation to your competitors
- formulate an action plan of how to quickly put content of workshop into practice in your business.
The workshop will be run by MetaValue a London-based strategy and growth consultancy with a strong track record in helping SME and start-up businesses unlock their full potential. The workshops will be delivered by co-founder Meeta Thareja who brings strong experience in marketing, communications and PR. She has worked with brands such as Intel, Adobe and Sony Ericsson and advised on SME marketing and customer development for a number of organisations.
Marketing 101 is part of the Elevator series run by The Big House programme. This free workshop is specifically for creative and digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. Get the support you need to grow by joining us on our next events:
- Business Model Canvas
- Managing for Rapid Growth
- Employing for the First Time
- Building Stronger Sales
- Embedding Innovation in your Business
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.