NTU's Supplier Forum and Recognition Awards 2018
Be sure to join us for NTU's annual Supplier Forum and Recognition Awards. This event provides our trusted suppliers with a chance to hear directly from our vice chancellor about our strategy, direction, values and important programmes, and how our suppliers play an integral part.
- From: Wednesday 17 October 2018, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 17 October 2018, 4.30 pm
- Location: Newton Building, Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 17 October 2018, 10.00 am
With five diverse categories, all linked to our SCoRE strategy, it is an occasion for all those who supply NTU to celebrate best practice and for us to thank those involved for their contribution.
The awards are free to enter and attend, and all our suppliers are encouraged to attend whether choosing to enter an award or not. Place are limited, so be sure to register early to avoid disappointment.
For more information on the award categories, including how to nominate, as well as information on sponsorship opportunities, visit the procurement pages of our website
12 pm - 12:45 pm Buffet lunch and networking
1 pm - 1: 45 pm Vice Chancellor's welcome
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm Workshops:
- Pipeline of spend/ future contracts
- Capital Project - Case study
- Working with you - Case study
2:45 pm - 3:10 pm Networking/ exhibiting
3:10 pm - 3:15 pm Main sponsor presentation
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm NTU Creating the University of the Future: Strategy Refresh
3:45 pm - 4:30 pm Supplier Awards
4:30 pm Close
Nottingham Trent University