Placement and Graduate Job Fair
As the largest recruitment fair, our autumn Placement and Graduate Job Fair is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
- From: Wednesday 24 October 2018, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 24 October 2018, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
An ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and even interview students on the day
The highlight of attending the Placement and Graduate Recruitment Fair was that we were very busy and I managed to speak to a number of students, using their initiative to come over to speak to us without having to draw them in.
Sam Miles, Step Enterprise