Placement and Graduate Job Fair
As the largest recruitment fair, our autumn Placement and Graduate Job Fair is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
This event is based at our City Campus – home to the Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Law School, Social Sciences, Art and Design, and Architecture, Design and the Built Environment
- From: Wednesday 24 October 2018, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 24 October 2018, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
An ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and even interview students on the day
The highlight of attending the Placement and Graduate Recruitment Fair was that we were very busy and I managed to speak to a number of students, using their initiative to come over to speak to us without having to draw them in.
Sam Miles, Step Enterprise
Please note - spaces for this event are now extremely limited. To enquire about booking, please contact the Employability events team.
We also have limited availability for our Clifton Placement and Graduate Fair- please complete our enquiry form if you are interested in exhibiting at this event.
Equipment Delivery Instruction
Further details will be sent out closer to the event but should you need to arrange delivery of goods, please use the following information:
- We are able to accept delivery of exhibition stands/literature by post from the 17 October. Please clearly mark all packages for the attention of The Employability Events Team ref: Placement and Graduate Job Fair and include your company name. Our delivery address is: Nottingham Trent University, Employability Team, Room 014, Newton/Arkwright Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT.
- If you are sending any materials, please send an email outlining details of the items you are including to the Employability events team.
Using a Courier?
- Should you be using a courier, please ask them to arrive from 8:00 am on the day of the Placement and Graduate Job Fair. Kindly note that space/time is limited and this area is for unloading only.
- Exhibitors/Couriers may proceed to set up their stands on 24 October between 8:00 am and 10:00 am. Should you wish to set up your stand on the 23 October, please email the Employability events team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If you wish your stand to be collected following the event, please ensure you clearly label your stand with your full contact details and ask the courier to collect the stand between 3 pm and 5 pm on the day of the event from Newton Building Loading Bay, South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY. Please note although every care will be taken, Nottingham Trent University cannot accept any liability for loss or damage caused after the event.