Placement and Graduate Job Fair 2019
As the largest recruitment fair, our autumn Placement and Graduate Job Fair is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
This event is based at our City Campus – home to the Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Law School, Social Sciences, Art and Design, and Architecture, Design and the Built Environment
- When: Wednesday 23 October 2019, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Nottingham Trent University students and graduates possess a huge range of vital skills. Whether you are looking for a permanent member of staff or are considering employing a student on a short-term placement, we can help. Our recruitment fair is free to attend, provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation and is an ideal opportunity for employers to meet our enthusiastic, work-ready students and graduates.
The fair will give you the chance to:
- Promote your recruitment opportunities
- Meet our talented, high-calibre undergraduate students and graduates
- Enhance your profile and brand awareness amongst potential applicants
- Use our first-class facilities to network, present and even interview students on the day
The highlight of attending the Placement and Graduate Recruitment Fair was that we were very busy and I managed to speak to a number of students, using their initiative to come over to speak to us without having to draw them in.
Sam Miles, Step Enterprise
The Placement and Graduate Job Fair enabled us to meet many positive and ambitious graduates that were looking for opportunities to enhance their current studies. All students/graduates that came to our stand had sought us out from many to gain information about the services which we offer.
Elaine Ricketts, AKA Casemanagaement Ltd
For further information relating to the Placement and Graduate Job Fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org