Photography Competition #NTUPlasticPlanet
To celebrate Green Week 2018, enter our #NTUPlasticPlanet photography competition.
- From: Monday 5 November 2018, 12 am
- To: Friday 9 November 2018, 11.59 pm
To celebrate Green Week 2018 NTU will be running a photography competition. In line with the NTU Plastic Planet campaign, aiming to reduce single use plastic, we are asking you to get snapping to show us what impact plastic has on you?
Is plastic a valuable material for you and your future career? Do you feel the effects of pollution generated? Have you travelled far and wide and seen the impacts of plastic waste? Do you love to see a natural landscape free of plastic?
You can submit your entry through social media #NTUPlasticPlanet tagging @NTUEnvironment or email your entry email@example.com to be in with a chance of winning fantastic prizes and having your work showcased through the University's Sustainable Development Team.
Photography competition guidelines:
- Submissions between Monday 5th November - Friday 9th November (midnight)
- Submit the picture and its title either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via tagging @NTUEnvironment on social media with #NTUPlasticPlanet
- Each person can submit up to 3 photos
- Must be submitted in JPEG format
- All pictures must be the original work of an NTU staff member or student
- The top 5 entries will be decided by judges from the Sustainable Development Team
- If you are successful in being shortlisted we will contact you for your full name, contact email address, N number (if applicable) and a description for your image.