Do you want to get outdoors and take a breath of fresh air?
- From: Monday 5 November 2018, 12.30 pm
- To: Thursday 8 November 2018, 12.30 pm
During Green Week, we are hosting 3 walks on the City, Clifton and Brackenhurst campuses. The wellbeing walks are designed to reduce stress, help with mood, improved sleep and help you to get a glimpse of the beautiful campuses we have.
We will be at the meeting points 10 minutes before leaving and the walks will take a maximum of 30-45 minutes.
- Monday 5th November: Brackenhurst, outside the library: 12:30pm
- Tuesday 6th November: City, outside the SU: 12:30pm
- Thursday 8th November: Clifton, outside the library: 12:30pm
No need to pre-sign up, we’ll see you there.