EYITT Mentor Training
This event is suitable for Mentors from schools in partnership with NTU who will be working with EYITT Trainees.
- From: Monday 10 December 2018, 5 pm
- To: Monday 10 December 2018, 7.30 pm
- Location: The Pavilion, Room 025, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Sunday 9 December 2018, 5.00 pm
This particular event is designed for those who will be School Mentors to EYITT Trainees on their Baby or Young Child Placement. The workshop will give Mentors an introduction to the EYITT placement structure and requirements. *Please note that an £80 contribution towards the cost of supply cover is available for those in attendance*.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, http://www4.ntu.ac.uk/apps/aboutntuforms/ui/pages/GetDirectionsJS.aspx?sysSection=2 . The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.