FlexNTU 2025: Exploring Digital Futures
Creating the University of the Future event.
- From: Wednesday 19 December 2018, 9 am
- To: Wednesday 19 December 2018, 4 pm
- Registration: 9 am
- Booking deadline: Sunday 16 December 2018, 11.59 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
Do you want to be involved in building the future of learning and teaching at NTU? The FlexNTU 2025 event was a full day of speakers, workshop sessions, and networking that brings together the Lifelong Learning and Harnessing Digital lenses to explore what the University of the future could look like in 2025.
Featured speakers included Deputy Vice Chancellor Eunice Simmons, Chief Operating Officer and Registrar Steve Denton, the NTSU’s VP of Education Afua Acheampong and VP of Postgraduate Shakeel John-Lewis, and Executive Dean of Learning and Teaching Jane McNeil.
Flexible learning is a key driver of our modern economy, and NTU is increasingly supporting lifelong learners from all ages and experiences to improve their lives and achieve their goals. FlexNTU 2025 offered attendees a wealth of resources and opportunities to develop their practice.
- Connect with likeminded practitioners developing exciting provision at NTU
- Learn about the future direction of the University how you can influence it
- Take part in a development activity that ties together lifelong learning and harnessing digital to work on an idea you feel passionate about.
Resources from the day are available here.