Ho Ho Lego!
The Trent Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT) warmly invites you to join this interactive session to explore the use of Lego as a pedagogic teaching tool in HE.
- From: Thursday 20 December 2018, 1.30 pm
- To: Thursday 20 December 2018, 4.30 pm
- Location: Pavilion 122 and 123, Clifton Campus,
- Booking deadline: Thursday 20 December 2018, 12.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
The Trent Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT) invited you to join this interactive session to explore the use of Lego as a pedagogic teaching tool in HE.
This session aimed to provide a creative environment which encouraged sharing of ideas and collaboration between participants across different disciplines, to generate new ideas on how to increase learning through interactivity and use of Lego in teaching.
Access the resources from the day by clicking on the links below:
- Charlie Davis - Illustration of Assessment Criteria & Grading Descriptors for the Lego Duck Exercise
- Chris Rolph - Using Lego to Develop Communication Skills
- Michelle Bramley - Lego Therapy
- Chris Terrell-Nield - Make me an Arthropod
- Click here to view a video of the event - huge thanks to Gemma Stafford-Keal for this! (you may need to login to view)