Building Stronger Sales
Elevator - workshops for creative and digital businesses
Improve your capacity of gaining new clients and potential investors through writing effective sales proposals and delivering knock-out pitches.
- From: Wednesday 16 January 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Wednesday 16 January 2019, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad St, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 15 January 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This session is for those that want gain new clients and potential investors by learning more about networking, writing sales proposals and delivering knock-out pitches. Understand the ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ to converting contacts into clients and turning your initial connection into a profitable venture.
- build skills and approaches for effective selling – including developing and using high-gain questions
- learn how to write strong sales proposals and deliver effective pitches
- get strategies for managing objections
- find out about closing techniques and advancing clients along the sales process.
Oakridge Centre's Adam Robertson, the facilitator for Building Stronger Sales, has extensive experience with sales and marketing management, sales coaching, and the bid process. Adam understands the needs of small and medium sized enterprises and has worked with a number of organisations across a wide range of sectors including the creative and digital industries.
Building Stronger Sales is part of the Elevator series from The Big House programme. This free workshop is specifically for creative and digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. Get the support you need to grow by joining us on our next events:
- Business Model Canvas
- Marketing 101
- Managing for Rapid Growth
- Employing for the First Time
- Embedding Innovation in your Business
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.
Nottingham, NG1 3AL