ESF High Level Skills launch event
Nottingham Trent University invites local SMEs in the D2N2 area to the launch of two European Social Fund (ESF) projects; ‘Priority Skills for D2N2’ and ‘Grads for D2N2’ which provide expert support in the upskilling of your workforce and links you with high-level graduate talent.
- From: Monday 28 January 2019, 1 pm
- To: Monday 28 January 2019, 3 pm
- Registration: 12:30 pm
- Location: The Bowden Room, Nottingham Conference Centre, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Sunday 27 January 2019, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
As an SME, are you experiencing skills shortages or skills gaps in your organisation?
Through the ESF High Level Skills programme you can receive dedicated support and advice to upskill your employees and access the wealth of graduate talent that is available across D2N2 (Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire).
As a consortium of universities and colleges in the region, we can help you to:
- develop your leaders of tomorrow
- unlock talent in employees that face barriers
- access funding to employ graduate interns and work experience students
- grow your own graduate with higher or degree apprenticeships
- create and access bespoke SME bitesize learning packages, career progression courses and vocational taster sessions
Through this programme you will have the opportunity to build a unique relationship with us. This will give you access to specialist support, advice and funding to help you grow as a business.
You can expect to see benefits such as a boost to your recruitment and retention through creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce who are more creative and productive.
For further information, visit our website.
12.30 pm - 1 pm: Registration
1 pm - 1.30 pm: Welcome from Jeremy Hague, Director of Partnerships Local Engagement and Commercial Services and presentation by Fliss Miller, Head of Apprenticeships and UK College Partnerships with an overview of the overall consortium offer, followed by a short Q&A panel session
1.30 pm - 3 pm: Lunch and informal networking, including the opportunity to speak directly with delivery partners at dedicated stands
Nottingham Conference Centre