Nottingham Law School, Law Fair 2019
Recruitment and networking event
This event is an opportunity to access our talented pool of undergraduate and postgraduate students from Nottingham Law School. The event will begin with an optional networking element for employers and academic colleagues.
- From: Tuesday 22 January 2019, 4.30 pm
- To: Tuesday 22 January 2019, 7.30 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
This event is an opportunity to access our talented pool of undergraduate and postgraduate students from Nottingham Law School. As well as the opportunity to exhibit at the recruitment fair, the event will incorporate an optional networking element for employers and academic colleagues.
Nottingham Trent University's reputation as a leading provider of legal education attracts many top students to Nottingham. As a result, law firms, barristers' chambers, in-house legal departments and other legal employers attend the Law Fair to promote their opportunities and directly raise their profile amongst students.
There is also the opportunity for employers to network with other exhibitors and academics between 4.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
Our highlight from attending the Nottingham Law School Law Fair is seeing how many students were interested in our firms.
Mary Chilinski, Family Law Group
To enquire about attending this event, please complete our initial enquiry form.
For further information on this event, or other ways to promote your company and opportunities, please contact us either by email or telephone on 0115 848 6354.
Equipment delivery details
Further details will be sent out closer to the event but should you need to arrange delivery of goods, please use the following information:
- We are able to accept delivery of exhibition stands/literature by post from the 15 January. Please clearly mark all packages for the attention of The Employability Events Team ref: Nottingham Law School Law Fair and include your company name. Our delivery address is: Nottingham Trent University, Employability Team, Room 014, Newton/Arkwright Building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT.
- If you are sending any materials, please send an email outlining details of the items you are including to
Using a Courier?
- Should you be using a courier, please ask them to arrive from 8:00 am on the day of the Nottingham Law School Law Fair. Kindly note that space/time is limited and this area is for unloading only.
- Exhibitors/Couriers may proceed to set up their stands on 22 January between 2:30 - 4:30 pm. Should you wish to set up your stand on the 21 January, please email the Employability events team to notify the events team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- If you wish your stand to be collected following the event, please ensure you clearly label your stand with your full contact details and ask the courier to collect the stand between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm on the day of the event from Newton Building Loading Bay, South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY. Please note although every care will be taken, Nottingham Trent University cannot accept any liability for loss or damage caused after the event.