Pedagogic Research: Planning for Publication
The Trent Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT) warmly invites you to join this half day workshop which aims to explore how to enhance research profiles & plan for publication.
- From: Thursday 10 January 2019, 12.30 pm
- To: Thursday 10 January 2019, 4 pm
- Location: Lecture Theatre 3, Newton, City Campus,
- Booking deadline: Monday 7 January 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
The Trent Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT) warmly invites you to join this half day workshop which aims to explore how to enhance research profiles and plan for publication.
By attending this session you should achieve the following development outcomes:
- Identify your publishing goals
- Define & analyse the barriers to publication
- Identify & evaluate possible solutions to removing the barriers using project management tools
- Formulate personal & team strategies to promote successful publication of your research
- Build your confidence & motivation in developing your research profile
This session begins with a buffet lunch at 12.30 for a prompt 1.00pm start.
Please click on 'Reserve your place' above or below to register.