PGCE Placement B Moderation
This particular event is designed for those who have been working as a School Mentor with PGCE students on their B placement.
- From: Thursday 31 January 2019, 4.15 pm
- To: Thursday 31 January 2019, 5.45 pm
- Location: Redhill Academy, Redhill Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8GX
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 30 January 2019, 5.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
These events are specific to the stage of trainee you will be working with as School Mentor. The events are an essential part of the Quality Assurance process, and enable school colleagues, working with mentors from other schools and members of the University team, to complete a moderation of their trainees’ files and their practice. This informs both target setting and their assessment of the trainee. For schools’ convenience, these events are repeated at two venues and times; please make sure you book the most appropriate one.
This event is suitable for School Mentors from schools in partnership with NTU.