BA Year 3 Moderation Event
These events are specific to the stage of trainee you will be working with as School Mentor. The events are an essential part of the Quality Assurance process, and enable school colleagues, working with mentors from other schools and members of the University team, to complete a moderation of their trainees’ files and their practice. This informs both target setting and their assessment of the trainee. For schools’ convenience, these events are repeated at two venues and times; please make sure you book the most appropriate one.
- From: Monday 4 February 2019, 1.30 pm
- To: Monday 4 February 2019, 3 pm
- Location: Room TBC, Ada Byron King building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Booking deadline: Sunday 3 February 2019, 4.00 pm
- Download this event to your calendar
This particular event is designed for those who will be working as a School Mentor with BA Y3 students.*Please note that an £80 contribution towards the cost of supply cover is available for those in attendance at events held at NTU Clifton Campus*.
This event is suitable for School Mentors from schools in partnership with NTU.