Conversations on Design
With Nicole Crentsil, Henrietta Thompson and Stuart Wells
We're delighted to welcome back three Nottingham Trent University alumni to join us in Conversations on Design.
Representing different aspects of the design industry, Nicole Crentsil, Henrietta Thompson and Stuart Wells are experts in their field and well respected on national and international platforms.
- From: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 2 pm
- To: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 4 pm
- Location: Lecture Theatre 5, Newton building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 27 February 2019, 10.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Conversations on Design introduces:
- Nicole Crentsil: designer, public speaker, founder of the Black Girls Fest in London and it is suggested by Forbes magazine that she is 11th in the top one hundred women to follow on Twitter.
- Henrietta Thompson: creator of HARTH, founding partner of Naked On The Piano (NOTP) and design columnist for the Daily Telegraph, author of five books on Design and editor of Wallpaper magazine.
- Stuart Wells: former manager at Nokia in Finland and currently Global Head of Brand Marketing and Communications for Adidas (outdoor) in Germany.
It is rare that we have the opportunity to speak to people at this level of responsibility in industry. You will gain significant insights in the design industry, a comprehension of the commercial world and a realistic understanding of business. These can only enhance your capabilities and your career aspirations.
Reserve your place
This event is open to staff, students and the public and is free to attend. To confirm your attendance please select 'reserve your place' at the top of the page.
For enquiries please contact Les Arthur, lecturer in Product Design, School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment, Nottingham Trent University.
There is no parking available at the University itself, but there are many car parking facilities within a couple of minutes' walk. The nearest car park is Talbot Street Car Park. If using this car park, please exit onto Chaucer Street.
To plan your journey to the NTU City Campus, please visit the Get Directions Page on the NTU website.