Embedding Innovation in your Business
Elevator - workshops for creative and digital businesses
Creative and digital businesses need to be adaptable, agile, and ahead of the innovation curve. This workshop provides a number of methodologies that can be used to embed innovation and creativity into the fabric of your business.
- From: Tuesday 12 February 2019, 9.30 am
- To: Tuesday 12 February 2019, 4 pm
- Registration: 9.15 am
- Location: Broadway Cinema, 14-18 Broad Street, Nottingham, NG1 3AL,
- Booking deadline: Sunday 10 February 2019, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
This dynamic workshop gives you the tools and techniques to embed processes in your business, helping you to improve agility and stay ahead of the curve. These methodologies include the Basadur Profile, Lego Serious Play©, problem laddering, and the application of five-day sprints to answer business questions and test ideas.
These techniques will help you to minimise failure, adjust your processes, and get products to market more quickly. Your employees will be better able to solve business problems and make effective decisions, improving staff satisfaction and retention.
- build adaptable, agile teams, to improve your market visibility and impact
- streamline your creative thinking to find effective business solutions
- understand the Basadur profile and its implications for your business
- develop your familiarity with cutting-edge business methodologies, including Lego Serious Play©, problem laddering, and five-day sprints.
As a participant, you’ll be required to complete the Basadur profile prior to the workshop, in order to better understand your problem-solving tendencies.
This workshop will be run by Jonathan Bannister of Make Happy – a creative marketing and innovation consultancy. Make Happy guide their clients in designing new products and services, whilst building powerful marketing strategies, campaigns and teams to support the launches.
Embedding Innovation in your Business is part of a new Elevator series from The Big House programme. This free workshop is specifically for creative and digital small and medium businesses based in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire. Get the support you need to grow by joining us on our next events:
- Business Model Canvas
- Marketing 101
- Managing for Rapid Growth
- Employing for the First Time
- Building Stronger Sales.
The Big House
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund, The Big House project, provides free support for Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire-based creative and digital businesses.
From developing potential business ideas, nurturing start-ups and new entrepreneurs, to working with established businesses wanting to grow, our partner network provides specialist support. You can access grants, 1-2-1 mentoring, networking events and workshops to help build contacts, skills and knowledge to succeed.