February Sustainability Induction for NTU Staff (Clifton Campus)
An introduction from NTU's Sustainable Development Team
- From: Wednesday 6 February 2019, 10.30 am
- To: Wednesday 6 February 2019, 11 am
- Location: ABK103, Ada Bryon King, Clifton Campus, Nottingham,
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 6 February 2019, 9.30 am
- Download this event to your calendar
Join us for a 20-30 minute presentation ideal for new starters or any curious members of staff. We will provide a brief introduction on sustainability work at NTU, from new developments, to green spaces, to falcons. We will explain the responsibilities you have as University staff, as well as the opportunities you have to make a difference.
Please get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Ada Bryon King